Here are my Week 6 Start 'Em and Sit 'Em for the QB, RB, and WR positions.
1. QB: Tony Romo - I have to put Romo as a starting QB this week. The guy has been awesome for fantasy owners that start him. Take last week for example, Romo tore up Denver's defense. He had one of the best games of his career. He faces the Redskins who haven't been hot as of lately. Another big game for Mr. Romo.
2. RB: LeSean McCoy - LeSean is usually a starter for most owners. He has been solid all year and he will continue that this week against Tampa Bay who is in a big mess right now.
3. WR: ANY Denver WR - The Broncos take on arguably the worst team in the league this week. Jacksonville is just flat out terrible. Look out for a blowout and I would expect most of the Denver wide-outs will have big games.
1. QB: Matt Schaub - It has been quite an interesting week for Schaub. After being threatened at his own home this week, I would bench Matt. He has now thrown I believe 4 INT's returned for touchdowns. Schaub hasn't played the best this year. They take on the Rams who have a pretty good defense. Unless Schaub is your only option, I would stick with someone else like Romo.
2. RB: Alfred Morris - Yes, I would bench him. I even own Morris and he has done nothing but disappointed me greatly this year. They play the Cowboys who are playing great defense and will more than likely shut down the Redskins.
3. WR: Tavon Austin - I know last week I said to start him and that was a mistake. Austin continues to struggle as his quarterback still fails to deliver the ball to him. Bench him and start someone else that will get you more than a point or two.