Here are my week 7 fantasy football Start 'Em Sit 'Em. Just some insight to what you might consider doing this week for your team.
1. QB: Josh Freeman - I know I am going out on a limb here but he is getting the starting job this week. Minnesota faces the Giants this week and I like the Vikings chances to chalk up a win this week. Freeman wasn't in a good situation in Tampa, I think he will thrive with the Vikings. I would only start Freeman if you don't have a solid fantasy quarterback.
2. RB: Arian Foster - Most people I would assume would start Foster. If for some reason you are not, I would suggest it. With all the quarterback problems they have faced lately, the running game will be huge. Foster has had some good games as of late too.
3. WR: T.Y. Hilton - This week the Colts take on one of the NFL's best, the Denver Broncos. Hilton has been a great target for Luck and Denver has been terrible on their coverage lately. I think the way that the Colts have a shot at winning this game, is if they throw the ball all over Denver.
1. QB: Ben Roethlisberger - The Steelers finally got their first win last week against the Jets. They take on a bigger threat this week in a division rivalry against the Ravens. I don't see them winning this game and Big Ben probably won't do much.
2. RB: Brandon Jacobs - Jacobs is questionable for this week with a tweaked hamstring. New York just signed Peyton Hillis. I don't think Jacobs will get a full load of work this week.
3. WR: Randall Cobb - Cobb is also dealing with an injury. You might as well put him on the bench for a while. Randall Cobb doesn't really have a time table for his return. I would go pick up a good receiver like Eddie Royal for the Chargers if he is available.