1. QB: Michael Vick - From multiple reports that I have read, Vick should be back and ready to go for this weeks game against the Giants. Vick and the Eagles need to kick it in gear if they want a playoff spot. They play the Giants whom they already beat. I think Vick will come out with a strong performance.
2. RB: Eddie Lacy - I like how good Lacy has been playing lately. Green Bay takes on the Vikings who lost to the Giants last week. Lacy is going to be a solid option this week.
3. WR: Jordy Nelson - Two Packers right off the bat. Nelson should see more from Aaron Rodgers now that Finley will be out this week.
1. QB: Carson Palmer - Palmer hasn't been really good so far. He has thrown a few TD's here and there but he is much more capable of putting up more stats. The Cardinals play the Falcons this week, and the Falcons are hungry for a win. I don't see Palmer playing well this week.
2. RB: Ronnie Hillman - After Hillman fumbled and lost the game for Denver last week. Hillman probably will see less carries now, especially around the goal line. He has a history for fumbling and he sure has been living up to it.
3. WR: Larry Fitzgerald - I hate saying this, but bench Fitz. Atlanta is going to shut him down this week. Fitz has been nursing a hamstring injury so he is not as healthy as he should be.